Beretta world.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasper

Here we are at the start of the week for the beretta worlds. 

Anyone seen a prize fund breakdown.?? Nothing on  the beretta world website.

Jasper. 

I’m unable to find a breakdown of prizes anywhere, I shot it yesterday and ended joint 7th in class (in the prizes apparently) but who knows! a friend and squad member  ended 4th in class and he doesn’t know either. 

I’m unable to find a breakdown of prizes anywhere, I shot it yesterday and ended joint 7th in class (in the prizes apparently) but who knows! a friend and squad member  ended 4th in class and he doesn’t know either. 
What we got for winning was excellent. Probably second biggest payout of the year 

What we got for winning was excellent. Probably second biggest payout of the year 
Agreed Ben, from what I saw at the prize giving the offering looked excellent(wouldn’t have minded that 694 myself😜) . My comment was more about the lack of a published list, example :- the website has a prizes section….it just says “prizes to be confirmed soon” and has said that since I booked back in January, it still says it now and the competition is over. I also saw notices at the ground saying that prizes down to 7th…..but again no list of those prizes offered.
Far from being a dig…..intrigue more than anything. I also think for transparency all prizes etc should be confirmed and listed before the start of the competition where possible 

Agreed Ben, from what I saw at the prize giving the offering looked excellent(wouldn’t have minded that 694 myself😜) . My comment was more about the lack of a published list, example :- the website has a prizes section….it just says “prizes to be confirmed soon” and has said that since I booked back in January, it still says it now and the competition is over. I also saw notices at the ground saying that prizes down to 7th…..but again no list of those prizes offered.
Far from being a dig…..intrigue more than anything. I also think for transparency all prizes etc should be confirmed and listed before the start of the competition where possible 
So think on this day and age the smart thing to do is wait till you have confirmed entries then publish. It’s a hard call 

694 is for sale 

So think on this day and age the smart thing to do is wait till you have confirmed entries then publish. It’s a hard call 
Yep you could well be correct Ben. However the shoot was fully subscribed some weeks (maybe months?) ago.  So there was plenty of time to publish the prizes  between then and the start of the comp.  

Jasper.

Latest posts

Back