TRAP GUN??????

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robden

I have a/that problem (again)!!  "Gun itch."  And, as you know, it must be scratched.  I've rather taken a fancy to a Winchester Diamond Grade trap gun, but do I REALLY need one or just want one?  What with all the adjustments on modern guns, is there such a thing or need for a dedicated trap gun these days?  All the manufactures will tell you how their gun is the one to have, for you particular need, but they're just after your hard earned.

Are you a dedicated Trap shooter?

Can you afford it?

What do you really need in life?

Bread, Water, a warm fire...

Last edited by a moderator:
If its in good codition and had an easy life, why not go for it. I would not be looking to pay a lot for one ,but at the right money would be a good buy and probably just as good as a modern gun that could be 2 or 3 times more expensive.

In these high inflationary times, if you have spare cash your money may as well be in a gun as the bank.

It's a classic, it was and remains very desirable in trappy world....I had the rebadged Parker Hale version back in the olden days that were mid 80s.....if you fancy it but it you won't lose much if anything on it if you decide to sell it 

250 mile round trip yesterday and now, it's mine. It comes with 2 winchokes, ex full and imp mod = bloody tight and 3/4. I would like to get a mod=1/2.

Having it's first outing today...........leaving the CG at home.

Reactions: ips
The VAT would prolly cost a fortune to get them in your hands but there are about a bazillion Winchokes floating around over here.  Couple decades ago I had a two bbl 28"/30" American Flyer.  Same as Diamond.  Had two sets of two each of every WinChoke, a set for each bbl.  Went with the gun.  sometimes I regret selling that gun.

Latest posts

Back