Pilla Nose bridge/Piece

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul120

Hi.

I've been using some Pilla no post shooting glasses.  

I some leses have the little wire nose pads and a couple which are designed for archery (a blue one and a lime green )  don't have one fitted. 

Either way, I need something to raise the lenses as they sit too low or slip down. 

Pilla don't seem to make a push on bit.

I seem to remember that oakley blade ones may fit the old Hidef lenses. 

Anybody able to confirm which of the oakley ones are suitable or suggest a nose piece that would fit. 

Thanks

P.

Hi.

I've been using some Pilla no post shooting glasses.  

I some leses have the little wire nose pads and a couple which are designed for archery (a blue one and a lime green )  don't have one fitted. 

Either way, I need something to raise the lenses as they sit too low or slip down. 

Pilla don't seem to make a push on bit.

I seem to remember that oakley blade ones may fit the old Hidef lenses. 

Anybody able to confirm which of the oakley ones are suitable or suggest a nose piece that would fit. 

Thanks

P.
I took 2 lenses to my optician at my last eye test appointment,  they were able to drill and fit nose pieces to each lens which cost me £20. They are excellent and do not intrude into my vision line in any way.  Maybe check out your local opticians  ?

Paul,

If you already have a lens with a fixed nose piece,  take it with you if you visit opticians. I have since swapped 2 of the Pilla nose bridges which were too small and hard plastic, for a softer nose piece. The screw holes matched exactly, they may be able to use a Pilla drilled lens as a pattern. K.

westley said:
Paul,

If you already have a lens with a fixed nose piece,  take it with you if you visit opticians. I have since swapped 2 of the Pilla nose bridges which were too small and hard plastic, for a softer nose piece. The screw holes matched exactly, they may be able to use a Pilla drilled lens as a pattern. K.
I still have the old nose pieces somewhere, if they are any use to you you can have them.

Paul,

I still have the old nose pieces somewhere, if they are any use to you you can have them.
Thanks.  I found some old glasses in the loft (browning I think) which has a plastic arch nose pad that seems to work.

I'll be in contact if I need to take up your offer. 

Cheers. 

We’ve found fitting an older Oakley M frame nose piece can work well, or you could ask your optician to fit a Saddle bridge (this has now been adopted by Pilla on the Top Gun series)

Latest posts

Back