2nd Reg - AGL

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BerettaDan

Well I managed to sneak off early from work yesterday and shoot my 2nd registered shoot.

I shot AGL in the last but one group yesterday. What a baptism of fire that was!

My first mistake was thinking it would be easier than Sporting Targets last month……wrong!! Second, the gusting wind, we had quite a few targets dancing around shot strings. Also, for a venue I consider my home club and have shot a number of times, we had 3 stands I’d never even seen before!!

I made hard work of it but the same as last time, I throughly enjoyed it and feel I’ve learned a little bit more.

There’s a saying in Golf…..a bad day on the course is still better than a good day at work! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I managed to sneak off early from work yesterday and shoot my 2nd registered shoot.

I shot AGL in the last but one group yesterday. What a baptism of fire that was!

My first mistake was thinking it would be easier than Sporting Targets last month……wrong!! Second, the gusting wind, we had quite a few targets dancing around shot strings. Also, for a venue I consider my home club and have shot a number of times, we had 3 stands I’d never even seen before!!

I made hard work of it but the same as last time, I throughly enjoyed it and feel I’ve learned a little bit more.

There’s a saying in Golf…..a bad day on the course is still better than a good day at work! 😊
Yeah, where I warned you that ST was usually a hard shoot, their last one was about as soft as they have ever set. Likewise, AGL have changed tack and yesterday was their toughest for a long while.. You never know what you’re going to get with sporting, which is part of the fun of course and it’s definitely good to shoot at it all.

Agreed, that’s the challenge.

I saw you’d posted a solid score Will. I thought that wind was brutal!

Latest posts

Back