Browning barrel weight.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westley

Anyone have a Browning barrel weight they want to sell  ?

A piece of one of mine has broken off and disappeared.  It is the unthreaded side. Of course this is leading me to cant the gun, as one side is heavier than the other now  !  😉

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Could I suggest you borrow the largest earring in Mrs Westley's collection. It will pull your head over the required amount.

Excellent idea  !  Never thought about that, now I just need to go fishing with a certain guy that can't cast. He can put a fly in my ear from 20 yards, no problem, then pinch an ear ring.........job done  !  🤣

I'm sure I got one off of my X's pro the sought that clamps to the barrel both side with screws

20220422_103754.jpgBit of an update, I have found the broken bit in the bottom of my gunslip, so now hoping to effect a repair.

20220422_103944.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How right you are, £75 is a bit silly, especially when some Instructors suggest throwing them away  !   😄

Having now found the damaged bit lurking in the base of my gunslip, a bit of glueing and hopefully the problem will be solved.

Same thing happened to one of mine,. and I didn't over tighten them as I was wary of it being a weak spot with the design to start with

Mine occurred whilst on the gun. Ben, you might want to leave the room  !  😄 

it was fitted beyond the forend and i think may have caught the zip on the slip !  I had put a small piece of cloth at the bottom of the slip, to help prevent damage to the extended chokes, the bit was in that cloth.  🙄

Last edited by a moderator:
If you think that's expensive have a look at what Blaser want for barrel weights 😆

Latest posts

Back