Trigger adjustment??

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robden

For some reason, lately, I'm not releasing the trigger and failing to get off a second shot. Would adjusting the trigger help to stop this and if so, backward or forward?

TIA.

For some reason, lately, I'm not releasing the trigger and failing to get off a second shot. Would adjusting the trigger help to stop this and if so, backward or forward?

TIA.
Probably not although do make sure your pressing the trigger blade with the pad of your finger rather than the tip or joint.

First off, check you’re not holding the grip too tight. If you are you’ll inevitably press the finger too firmly. Also, check the shape of your grip is correct and, if you have a palm swell, it’s in the right place. A poorly fitted grip will cause the hand to rotate around the grip sliding your finger down the blade.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went through something similar, had the gun checked and eventually changed guns but the issue continued, and still does to a degree, some sort of trigger freeze where you are convinced your pulling the trigger and nothing happens (maybe twice in a hundred round), may not be your issue though.

As you say your not releasing the trigger so not allowing the inertia to reset for the second shot, try moving the trigger forward a little, so your finger isn't curling around the trigger blade when you pull the trigger

Latest posts

Back