Beretta Worlds 2022

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BerettaDan

I’ve just booked myself onto this years Beretta Worlds, my first ever proper event. It’ll be like leading a lamb to a slaughter….but I am very excited too! 😳🤞😉

I’ve just booked myself onto this years Beretta Worlds, my first ever proper event. It’ll be like leading a lamb to a slaughter….but I am very excited too! 😳🤞😉
I would get in a few 100 ESP registered shoots first, which will be very similar.

Hi Will, yes that’s the plan though it is beginning to seem like I’m coming late to the party!! Tried to get on Sporting Targets registered shoot on the 20th…..fully booked! Might have to do some Fridays at Aitkin Grant & Lang!

Hi Will, yes that’s the plan though it is beginning to seem like I’m coming late to the party!! Tried to get on Sporting Targets registered shoot on the 20th…..fully booked! Might have to do some Fridays at Aitkin Grant & Lang!
AGL is good. Probably a bit easier going than ST. Redricks is on tomorrow, no booking needed. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempting Will 👍but I only have a 2 hour pass for tomorrow morning, that will mean practice at AGL as its only 5 mins drive from home. I have fence posts and panels waiting for me when I’m done 😟

I know that’s not ideal practice for the Beretta Worlds….but better than nothing and nice to get out in the dry!

🤣 very true!! Question for you…is it worth shooting EJ Churchill’s a few times before, or will it be completely different targets for the Worlds? When I used to play competitive golf, I always  played the course a few times before the event, to better understand the course and acclimatise so it didn’t feel new/strange during the comp?

🤣 very true!! Question for you…is it worth shooting EJ Churchill’s a few times before, or will it be completely different targets for the Worlds? When I used to play competitive golf, I always  played the course a few times before the event, to better understand the course and acclimatise so it didn’t feel new/strange during the comp?
It will certainly be a different course on the day, but familiarity with a ground always helps. Judging where banks are etc. and they are good events. 2 per month. 

Latest posts

Back