NEC - The Shooting Show

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BerettaDan

Anyone going to the Shooting Show at Birmingham NEC this weekend? I’m going tomorrow with a shooting mate of mine.

No plans. A mate asked me about it as he would be passing. It looks like £50 for admission, parking and a light lunch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went pre covid, good day out.But this time entry plus £12 parking, thought I'll go shooting instead 😄

I’ve purchased tickets for next Friday and I can’t blumin wait as it will be my first show. If I was to purchase a new gun, do some of the exhibitors provide a fitting service?

I’ve purchased tickets for next Friday and I can’t blumin wait as it will be my first show. If I was to purchase a new gun, do some of the exhibitors provide a fitting service?
Best advice, never buy a second-hand gun at a show, you can find some right pups. If you're buying new that's different of course, but haggle the price. Fitting will depend on which dealer you go to, maybe and maybe not. A better way to buy is to do the research and window shopping at the show and buy at a dealer near home.

Best advice, never buy a second-hand gun at a show, you can find some right pups. If you're buying new that's different of course, but haggle the price. Fitting will depend on which dealer you go to, maybe and maybe not. A better way to buy is to do the research and window shopping at the show and buy at a dealer near home.
Was only considering new bud

Back