Anti glare coating

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westward

ShootClay Supporter
I'm a beginner with prescription glasses and clearly have finally reached my dotage as I'm now borderline for driving glasses. Consequently I've ordered my first pair of driving specs and am about to order prescription shooting glasses - as in prescription lenses rather than inserts.

The suppliers and opticians all "recommend" anti glare coating so I was wondering if it's worth having and what, if any, are the downsides.

Comments welcome.

I'm a beginner with prescription glasses and clearly have finally reached my dotage as I'm now borderline for driving glasses. Consequently I've ordered my first pair of driving specs and am about to order prescription shooting glasses - as in prescription lenses rather than inserts.

The suppliers and opticians all "recommend" anti glare coating so I was wondering if it's worth having and what, if any, are the downsides.

Comments welcome.
I think mine all have them as standard from Specsavers. I did have a pair of reading glasses a few years ago and saved the money by not having anti-glare and regretted it instantly. My prescription shooting glasses are Specsavers btw. Very happy, very good price. they do an "Ultradrive" yellow which I use most of the time. Just select a large sunglasses frame with an adjustable nose piece.

Latest posts

Back