Bore Boss

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmeGHeaD

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been looking at getting myself a Bore Boss to run through my barrels before travelling home to kick start the cleaning process and remove fouling whilst it’s still nice and soft. It appeals to me because it’s small and comes in it’s own rubberised carry case so it won’t dirty everything up once if used it a couple of times. 

Has anyone used one before?

I wouldn't waste my time or money on any of these types of 'products'. You might just as well take a spray cleaner, cleaning rod ant some toilet/kitchen roll and push through once to get the worst out. Paper in the bin, nothing to get dirty in the car. Failing that, just take it home and clean it there.

Aliexpress will happily sell you a lot of bore-snake / bore-boss / bore-anything products at a fraction of the price. I run a bore snake through my barrels after an extensive day shooting and that works for me until I clean proper. Just keep it in a sturdy ziploc and you’re sorted. They come out of a laundry machine in pristine order, but wrap them in an old sock to keep the brush part from chafing. 

Latest posts

Back