Electronic ear defenders

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Browning gtis

Hi all

i am after some electronic ear defenders after my browning one’s don’t charge anymore would like rechargeable one’s again up to £100

neil

You say rechargeable but my sportacs have had the same batteries in for 2 years used once a week, I only changed them because I was worried about the battery's leaking 

That’s good to know will consider non rechargeable as well

just had a look at peltor sport tax they look a bit bulky to me

That’s good to know will consider non rechargeable as well

just had a look at peltor sport tax they look a bit bulky to me
I have the peltors. I've never had them bang off the stock like some have mentioned. I'm not sure if that's a comment on my ears or mount, but for what it's worth, I like them.

Hi

thanks for the replies I am waiting for some replacement batteries to try to repair mine if that doesn’t work will at some sport tac or some Howard leights 

I used a pair of Panasonic Eneloop rechargable batteries in my Peltor for about 6 Month without recharging, using it every week.

So this might also be an option.

You say rechargeable but my sportacs have had the same batteries in for 2 years used once a week, I only changed them because I was worried about the battery's leaking 
Try lithium batteries, they won´t leak.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Peltor Sportac and have always found them great to use and reliable 

Latest posts

Back