Please delete Thread, Thank you.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Pro26 should provide adequate hearing protection (assuming you have no need for additional protection) and thus is fine for shooting. The attenuation is however permenant such that you will not really hear conversations around you when not actually shooting. The shooting specific plugs have a valve (or electronics) so there is limited attenuation until the gun fires. This allows for you to hear normally (its quiter than normal with passive plugs and the same - or better - with elctronics ones). I am not sure if the ACS filters can be swapped over and you may want to look at that as an option.

Not sure where to go, I have both ear plugs with filters and over hear protection but have never had to wear both to get the required protction for my hearing.

Really sorry to read this mate. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

It's a shame to be cut down on your first foray into the sport. I'm sure you'll be back on the clay grounds in no time.

Thats the best way. You might be itching to go again before you're properly healed but best to make sure you're not going to be compounding problems.

You've obviously done as much as you thought you could so it's not your fault. Just an unfortunate accident.

Back