15th June - 60 ESP Re-entry Charity Shoot - Crabtree Shooting Ground

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lock Stock & Barrel

27154_446970492059773_992704608_n.jpg

Crabtree Clay Shooting Ground

Last edited by a moderator:
Bugger would have liked to have shot this but I'll have been to Yorkshire before this.

For any one that hasn't shot here before make sure that you order one of their steak pies, they are the best that I've ever tasted bar none.Well worth the visit just for the pies!! :nyam:   :nyam:

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you manage to post a copy of the poster? I have tried to post one for a Charity Shoot and I keep getting a message saying 'this extension is not allowed on this community'.

Help!!

Hotshot - send me the attachment - its probably the file format, some aren't allowed by the software - but I can probably override - [email protected]

How did you manage to post a copy of the poster? I have tried to post one for a Charity Shoot and I keep getting a message saying 'this extension is not allowed on this community'.

Help!!
Matt's right, Hotshot - invariably, things/attachments which are .pdf are not on the recognised list of extensions, whereas .png, .gif, .jpg etc are. I never use the upload an attachment function on forums, as you have to click the thing to get it to expand to open it.

Easiest way I find is to right-click on the image you want, get its URL (preferably ending in .jpg) and then simply wrap/bookend the URL with
tags.

If you'd like to convert an image you have on your PC to a URL, then you can use www.tinypic.com which will present you with the converted image in a URL, which is already wrapped in
tags. Job done. :)

Hope that helps mate.

Actually - I'm puzzled... Hotshots was a jpg - should have no issues...  will post shortly.

Matt's right, Hotshot - invariably, things/attachments which are .pdf are not on the recognised list of extensions, whereas .png, .gif, .jpg etc are. I never use the upload an attachment function on forums, as you have to click the thing to get it to expand to open it.

Easiest way I find is to right-click on the image you want, get its URL (preferably ending in .jpg) and then simply wrap/bookend the URL with
tags.

If you'd like to convert an image you have on your PC to a URL, then you can use www.tinypic.com which will present you with the converted image in a URL, which is already wrapped in
tags. Job done. :)

Hope that helps mate.
Thanks for the info. Afraid it lost me a little, I'm not very computer literate, and getting too old now to worry too much about it.

I tried it three times and got the same message each time. Would it have been because I dragged it on to the page?

Thanks for the info. Afraid it lost me a little, I'm not very computer literate, and getting too old now to worry too much about it.

I tried it three times and got the same message each time. Would it have been because I dragged it on to the page?
I think you can copy and paste an image onto these pages - let me try by going to an image on Facebook, right clicking it, and then hitting 'copy image' (using Chrome as a browser) to see if it works...

37044_655825924446864_124684219_n.jpg

Yes, it clearly does. The only thing I can think of that whilst your extension (e.g. .jpg) is valid here, maybe the image was too large for the limits set by Matt/the board's software?

I have it here - have just been super busy - will get it online later today!

Just to whet the appetites of those attending this gig!   ;)

Prizes are many and varied:

• Cash prizes as advertised
  • Bushnell binoculars with a value of approx £180
  • Weekend's activity for upto 10 with a value around £300
  • Free MOT's
  • Meals at Local restaurants
  • 1/2 day coaching with Brian Clegg
  • Fiocchi Cartridges
  • Gun slips
  • Wine 
  • Country Centre gift Vouchers
  • Fuel voucher
  • Hats
  • Numerous free entry for shooting at Crabtree
  • and many more....
  •  
  • Whiskey for team prize
Have been looking at layout, this is going to be a very very good shoot, lots of fun and games 

BRING IT ON................. ;)

Bugger would have liked to have shot this but I'll have been to Yorkshire before this.

For any one that hasn't shot here before make sure that you order one of their steak pies, they are the best that I've ever tasted bar none.Well worth the visit just for the pies!! :nyam:   :nyam:
I didn't know that you have shot there, it's my nearest ground.

Latest posts

Back