Anglo Italian/Caesar Guerini UK

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finners

Once again I feel compelled to trumpet the brilliant service offered at CGHQ.

I'm lucky enough to live within 10 minutes of their base, but unluckly as my top barrel gave up the ghost on my 16 year old CG Maxum, (trigger seemed jammed) on stand 3 at the Sunday Shoot. Had to borrow a mates Browning 525 to finish off the round, not ideal (still beat him though 🤣)

Phoned CGHQ around 9.30 on Monday morning and by 12.00 my gun was back in my cabinet, having been stripped and the offending firing pin(s) replaced by Alistair. Mike even made the coffee! 

Can't see why I'd even consider another brand with phenominal service offered by CGUK. 

Did Mike try and talk you into a new gun whilst making the coffee? I found it a real test of willpower. 😁
Truth is, I have been thinking about a new gun for a while. Obviously they don't sell from there, but I did ask if there were any lefty guns knocking about I could look at, but they've been selling so well lately, stock levels at HQ are low right now.

My Maxum had to have a stock repair a few years ago and it's starting to give way again, so I've decided to stick with it for the time being and I'll wait to see what turns up in the Spring. Quite fancy an Invictus. 

Second to none service, Browning take note, and I shoot a Browning.
They really are brilliant. 

Latest posts

Back