Browning xs pro or beretta 694

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay B

Hi everyone I'm looking for a new shotgun and have narrowed it down to the Browning xs pro and the Beretta 694. Anyone got any suggestions on what is the better buy. They both fit. But haven't shot either of them. Any feedback would be appreciated. Cheers 

Both great guns. How long have you been shooting? What discipline do you shoot? Another odd question what frame/build are you and height? What do you currently shoot. Need more info buddy.

welcome to the forum by the way 

Yes. Impossible question as very much down to preference and suitability, which is a hard thing to pin down (if as a beginner, as you won’t know what your shooting style really wants yet). Buy a good used one and be prepared to change it in a year, if only to satisfy the doubt that you will have that the gun is the reason you’re not winning yet. We’ve all been there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Both great guns. How long have you been shooting? What discipline do you shoot? Another odd question what frame/build are you and height? What do you currently shoot. Need more info buddy.

welcome to the forum by the way 
I've been shooting for over 10 years. I have owned a 686,687,benelli ethos, and a aya side by side. I'm 5'9 with wide shoulders. 

It really is down to which one suits/fits you the best. Mounting them in a shop is totally different to shooting them. Try them and decide.

Latest posts

Back