Good evening

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Welcome to the forum  :hi: enjoy your visits, it can be quiet just browse the topics,  it gets a few posts from mid week shoots and more posts at the weekends normally have fun 

Yes, if you want constant traffic, join some of the Facebook shooting groups. They define the concept of quantity over quality.. It can be slow on here these days, but I prefer it to a barrage of “what’s a good cartridge” thread, answered by 500 beginners. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, if you want constant traffic, join some of the Facebook shooting groups. They define the concept of quantity over quality.. It can be slow on here these days, but I prefer it to a barrage of “what’s a good cartridge” thread, answered by 500 beginners. 
👍👍

I dont mine slow, would rather get a good answer from some one who knows what they are talking about then 500 beginners

Hi Amy, well, we’ve been messaging each other anyway but on here it can be slow some days then another day mega busy. Depends on what your more interested in. As Will said, have a trawl around some of the FB sites, they’re busier and as you’re shooting skeet I would go for some skeet forums/FB sites.  Join as many as you want!  Glad your lesson went well this week, keep it up. 

Ah yes, slow and steady, I think I can remember that  !  Mind you, nowadays it is all rush, rush trying to get to do things BEFORE I drop off me twig.      😊

Welcome to the Forum.

Back