Custom Fit Guards

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can not rate mine highly enough. Now that I have had the 'Ghetto Blaster' speakers fitted, they are better than my hearing aids. I have tried just about every make of over ears type cans, also I have some Cens digitals, albeit the early models, but the CFG's I have used for the last 3 months are the best by a Country Mile  !

I can not rate mine highly enough. Now that I have had the 'Ghetto Blaster' speakers fitted, they are better than my hearing aids. I have tried just about every make of over ears type cans, also I have some Cens digitals, albeit the early models, but the CFG's I have used for the last 3 months are the best by a Country Mile  !
How did they manage to refit other speakers as I thought everything was moulded into the actual ear plug when they were made, or was it a completly new set from your original molds

I think the electronics are just an insert. As I understand it you can have passive inserts fitted then upgrade them to the electronics. And when they update the electronics to a new model its all the same size and shape so you can upgrade and pop new inserts in.

I think the electronics are just an insert. As I understand it you can have passive inserts fitted then upgrade them to the electronics. And when they update the electronics to a new model its all the same size and shape so you can upgrade and pop new inserts in.
You may be thinking of Vario's, CFT are incased in the mold

I think you are confusing them with the Cens. The CFG unit is replaceable, but only by the factory, however their Customer service (with me) far outweighed that of Cens and I speak from experience.

I have only just started shooting but I have the cfg passives and also the sleeping ones and both are very comfortable. The service was great from start to finish.

CFG are keeping me up to speed as my order is processed.

"Goods news! Your order has now been Impression Cut , this is an update email to keep you in the loop! 

The next update may take some time as the moulding process is the longest part in the production process.

Please feel free to track you order and do not worry if you find it not moving sometimes, it will definitely be making its way through our manufacturing."

Process for Electronic Products (Approx 20-25 Working Days):

In Production, Impression Cut, Moulded, Drilled, Lacquered, Electronics.

Once production is completed, the team will usually need 1-2 working days to test, quality check and package your product before leaving the lab.

To estimate your dispatch date please refer to the first update email, stating your order is 'In Production', and count the relevant working days for your product.

Many thanks,

Custom Fit Guards

Another couple of weeks should see them completed.

Steve.

Then listen to the clang from my stock on the said headphones.  I just leave the CFG' s in even in the clubhouse, they are that good.

Back