Shotgun motor case

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr grumpy

Looking for reccomendations on a motor case.suitable for an over&under

Not quite the traditional  motorcase , I use this one if I’m travelling and staying in a hotel etc , as it doesn’t scream “ guncase “ . In fact I’ve been asked if it was a musical instrument case ! Nicely carries any of my O/U guns including the 32”. 

https://www.skbcases.com/sports/sku.php?cat=11&pid=56

I got it from a U.K. supplier , can’t remember where though . 

Looks ok.not sure about the pockets on the outside though.(fussy i know)

Thankyou

Negrino make the cases for most of the main manufacturers and they also sell cordura over cases that protect and disguise the main case 

good company to deal with 

Negrino make the cases for most of the main manufacturers and they also sell cordura over cases that protect and disguise the main case 

it's Negrini cases, and make dure your sat down when you see the prices 😉

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm in the market for just such an overcase. I see that the American website for Negrini (or rather, their importer) lists them in cordura and canvas (at USD 140) for most sizes, but the Italian website doesn't. Where/how can I find the overcase in either mainland Europe or the UK?

negrinicases.com lists them here: https://negrinicases.com/gun-cases/intelcase-cavas-case-cover/ , but I understand them to be the American dealer. 

No such luck on https://www.negrinisrl.com/en/ which I take to be the Italian manufacturers site.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I emailed the US - spoke to someone - I paid them - they sent it to me - no drama 

they are a very easy outfit to deal with - they make the pig skin hard case my Perazzi pair are stored in but the cover means no scratches and it’doesn’t look like a gun case travelling around 

I get that it’s expensive compared to the hard plastic case you get with a silver pigeon but it’s an option. Just trying to help the OP - no dog in the fight 

Quite a few hard cases on fleabay by berretta , browning etc maybe worth a look to see if they suit your over & under 

I emailed the US - spoke to someone - I paid them - they sent it to me - no drama 

they are a very easy outfit to deal with - they make the pig skin hard case my Perazzi pair are stored in but the cover means no scratches and it’doesn’t look like a gun case travelling around 

I get that it’s expensive compared to the hard plastic case you get with a silver pigeon but it’s an option. Just trying to help the OP - no dog in the fight 
Worked like a charm. Minor VAT charge from fedEx, but happy to report its a solid product. I ordered the 1670 size for my double case, which it fits quite snug. It will also fit a slightly longer (+5 - 8 cm or so) single case. Happy indeed, now I just hope the cases don’t get thrown about to much. 

Latest posts

Back