WANTED

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Invictus

Does anyone know of a Glove fit (fairly large grip) Trap stock for a Beretta DT10/11

Do you want a specific model as the DT10/DT11 stocks I belive aren't the same size

An actual DT10 and DT11 should fit, though the wood may sit a little less proud on the DT11 action as it is wider by a total of 3mm (if memory serves). It does help to have spacers or varying bolts (lengthwise) on hand, as I have seen differences between them. If it is an older model/precursor, such as an ASE there are differences to the stock-bolt and receiving thread/nut, and you'll have to (maybe) chip away at the recess for the bolt in the head of the stock.

@Invictus, there are two Ergosign stocks on Guntrader, one being a large grip with a higher (adjustable) comb for DT11's last time I checked. May suit your needs. I've played with the idea of buying one, but fancy the skeletonised body more. Might go to Portugal to get sorted with a CAS.   

Thanks guys, either will fit as Luke says the stock bolts are different and a slight variation in cheek width.

I have seen those Ergosigns but I have bought them in the past for different guns and paid considerably less that those.

I know a good stock won’t be going for peanuts but at the same time I’m not in a position to pay silly money either unfortunately.

Understandably so. I’ve paid good money for an Ergosign (with some fancy wood) and had considered equipping my DT11 in similar fashion, but at more or less the same cost I can fly to Portugal, be fitted on an actual range, pick out the wood myself and have a go at smashing clays in the process. I’ll report back when I’ve done so, looking forward to the trip. 

Latest posts

Back