Hornet - 5th Feb

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably Matt..It clashes with Weston, but Weston appears to also be on the week before, so Hornet seems a good idea for change sake..CSC3

Maybe, Weston is the same day too so might be a coin flip for me. It is staying lighter and westons last card is 14.00 then, so may do a double header. depends how I feel and cash flow /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Good spot Clever /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif  if thats the case, then Hornet it can be /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

I didn't realise that - and assumed as Weston was on 29th then we would be clear.Double header sounds possible - squads of 2 or 3 might speed up the day to make both.

indeed, depends if Hornet are still doing 120 for the price of 100, those extra birds take a lot of time to shoot /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif

The 120 is just not needed.. If daft enough to clash with Weston, hornet should just offer 100 at a cheaper price..CSC3

My thoughts exactly! just adding an extra pair to all the 6 and 8 bird stands just makes it a bit of a drag for me/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-confused.gif

Matt, you could run a pole on here. Issue results to Kevin. For me, 120 only works if it's 14 stands... Even then I'm not bothered..Csc3

Kev,are whatching?/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif

Cmon Kevin put us straight. After the confusion re open/ reg on new years day, we need to hear it from the horses mouth!CheersCsc3

I thinke i'm lezdistic,or is it the der wine?/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Latest posts

Back