Kinver (cross shooting ground) reopens

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7iain7

Kinver shooting ground has reopened. It had been closed since December 2020.

I believe it has changed hands as Terry Hale the previous owner had a very tough 2020. (He was there today)

I shot there today for the first time since reopening, it's very similar to before, really enjoyed it.

Anyway I just thought I would post this just in case anyone was unaware Kinver has reopened.

ATB, Iain 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update 

Who is running the ground now ?

Are the opening times still the same as when Terry ran the ground ?

Just tried their web site not much help, nothing listed about days/times

Good news about Kinver, but does anyone know what's happend to Shatterford shooting ground. Their website is not showing any booking dates for shoots now

I believe that Kinver will be open every Sunday as it was when Terry Hale ran it .

Shatterford is shattered , now run by the owner and I have heard many reports of it being unsafe to shoot there , poor targets and poor safety , so the customers have found elsewhere to shoot .

Poor targets,I thought the course set out by a multi world champion

Thanks for the update 

Who is running the ground now ?

Are the opening times still the same as when Terry ran the ground ?
Sorry for the late reply. I believe the ground now belongs to David Beardsmore shooting.

Shooting times are Sunday 9:30am to 12:30pm

Posted yesterday at 08:53 AM by ColinD

Poor targets,I thought the course set out by a multi world champion.

No , the ground is now wholly run by the ground owner , Steve Lovatt set the first shoot's targets .

Posted yesterday at 08:53 AM by ColinD

Poor targets,I thought the course set out by a multi world champion.

No , the ground is now wholly run by the ground owner , Steve Lovatt set the first shoot's targets .
Oh I thought BH had a part in it at the start, was on his facebook account with pictures of work in progress.

Of course the current owner may have changed things around since then

A few of us had a trip over to Kinver last Sunday, very well set up, some challenging targets in there but nothing missable, well by me maybe

Opening times are 9:30 to 12:30 every Sunday, it can get a little muddy under foot if it's wet and the car park is just grass, but at £20 for 60clays and £30 for 100 can't complain.It gets busy by the looks so don't leave it too late getting there

A few of us had a trip over to Kinver last Sunday, very well set up, some challenging targets in there but nothing missable, well by me maybe

Opening times are 9:30 to 12:30 every Sunday, it can get a little muddy under foot if it's wet and the car park is just grass, but at £20 for 60clays and £30 for 100 can't complain.It gets busy by the looks so don't leave it too late getting there
Thanks for this. Do you know if they are doing food? 

Back