Good In Ear Protection

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geordieboy

Morning all,

I want some good moulded In Ear Protection for shooting.  Some that have electronics in would be an advantage so I can speak to my mates.  My existing ones after 7 years are on their last legs. 

Naturally, I don't want to pay the earth!!!!

Many thanks

Very good company, not electronic ones mine but very comfortable

I've had cfg digital for about a year, came to the house for impressions took a bit longer to turn round but all in all very pleased with them you can get a 10% off with tgs code 

Moldex 6451 twisters. Not custom molded but been using them for years, nothing fancy, literally cheap as chips, easy to put in and remove, brilliant sound protection, nothing to hit the stock,... and I've tried quite a few types/makes with my job as we have pumps screaming for hours on end and high decibel volumes. 

Some will say they're cobblers and you're better spending a fortune for custom jobs, but each to their own.

Some that have electronics in would be an advantage so I can speak to my mates. 

Cens DX5's I have been using without any issues and are great, had the fitting done at Puretone headquarters for free, great service there aswell even got tour the factory.

I did have the vario's for while but had issues so were returned for full refund.

I use custom Moulded ones from Mercury I have a pair for shooting and a pair for the Motorbike

Latest posts

Back