Rizzini

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad this has come up. I'm also thinking of one but i'm more of a game shot. 

Decent guns that are well built.
Renato Gamba also have some nice guns.
Both worth considering if you want something different than the popular brands.

I can help here. I've got an S2000 and have shot it for 4 years with circa 25k shells across clay and game. It's not let me down and always attracts positive comments! 

DSC_8782-Edit-L.jpg

DSC_0266-L.jpg

I went over to the factory in Italy and went down the custom stock route. Where are you located in the country? I'd be happy for you to have a look and shoot with mine. Alternatively there are a large number of retailers who can help you explore the range.

If you want a lighter gun, you can get the Rizzini Artemus Light, which is a lighter version of the S2000. The S2000 is a great game gun though. I've used it to shoot walked up partridge an quail in Spain, driven grouse, and high pheasants. Really ticks all the boxes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can help here. I've got an S2000 and have shot it for 4 years with circa 25k shells across clay and game. It's not let me down and always attracts positive comments! 
I can see why. Beautiful piece of kit right there. 

I think at one time there were two Rizzini’s . Possibly B Rizzini and maybe E Rizzini. 
Anyway they have never been that popular in the U.K. Maybe down to a lack of marketing. 

Great looking piece of kit!

I think at one time there were two Rizzini’s . Possibly B Rizzini and maybe E Rizzini. 
Anyway they have never been that popular in the U.K. Maybe down to a lack of marketing. 
I believe the E Rizzini were the 'budget' option.

There seems to be very little in the way of reviews or even guns for sale. 

Well I think I would listen someones first hand opinion rather than a lot of the so called reviews we see and read 😉

Latest posts

Back