Essex

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bostonmick

Shot at the essex today cant believe that on the first two days 110 shooters failed to turn up.people always saying what a shame grounds are closing and they behave in this way. I think from now john should ask for a deposit on booking. Arguably the best shoot for all.

That is disgraceful, we all know a few will have something happen on the day and they can’t make it but that is bang out of order. Deposits the way to go.

Shot at the essex today cant believe that on the first two days 110 shooters failed to turn up.people always saying what a shame grounds are closing and they behave in this way. I think from now john should ask for a deposit on booking. Arguably the best shoot for all.
Seems to be a lot not turn up. Probably forgot which weekend they were booked to shoot it, and all turn up next weekend.😀 :frantics:

any scores up ? 
Some up last night on FB under Hepworth Hall.

Seems to be a lot not turn up. Probably forgot which weekend they were booked to shoot it, and all turn up next weekend.😀 :frantics:
Not that many surely?  John does send out texts to the people that book squads quite frequently to remind them.

Booked in on Wednesday at 11.30, calling in at Fennes tomorrow on the way over to get a bit of sporting practice in. Last time I shot sporting was the Masters two years ago. 

Is it a good variety of targets or just skeet chokes required?
1/4 choke will reach them.however as with the usual essex targets its more about reading the angles.i shot in a group with three AA class and they missed loads.even multiple world champion did not fare very well.

1/4 choke will reach them.however as with the usual essex targets its more about reading the angles.i shot in a group with three AA class and they missed loads.even multiple world champion did not fare very well.
Great, shooting tomorrow, the weathers looking good, looking forward to it

Is it a good variety of targets or just skeet chokes required?
The Mark Winsers Richard Faulds of this game are always high 90s so it should br no surprise when one of his ilk put in a 99 or even 100, now if the likes of I put in a 90+ then I fear the course really had been set too kind! 

Shot today, both courses very fair and enjoyable, nothing appeared too tricky standing in the trap, only stand 4 on the red course proving troublesome for most and on the face of it not sure why, i did not buck that trend either

Latest posts

Back