DT10 / DT11 - stock bolt differences

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luke_(NL)

As a friend is decidedly unhappy with the (bent) stock on his DT10, I offered for him to shoot with the stock of my DT11 black. As he also has a TSK set, I would then try the TSK on my DT11… or so we thought. I had assumed both would be interchangeable between the DT10 and DT11, but it turns out that the DT11 has a longer ‘protrusion’ from the back of the action where the stock bolt screws into. The DT10 action wouldn’t fit the DT11 stock because the inlet for the longer protrusion is angled differently, I think. While the TSK stock fit onto the DT11 action, the provided stock bolt (for a DT10) was an inch or so to long to mate them together. 

As we were on the range we just went back to the originals and shot a few more clays, but it did leave me puzzled as most DT stuff is actually sold as “fits DT10 and DT11”. That certainly wouldn’t work with the same bolts, and wood wise I think the DT11 stock may need some small inletting to properly fit the DT10. 

Do other members have similar experiences or is this specific to the guns involved?    

I've never tried any dt10 components on my 11, but I believe the action on the dt11 is wider as well, so a dt10 stock may sit inside the walls of the action of a dt10. I think triggers, ejectors and forends swap easier than the stocks do.

As a friend is decidedly unhappy with the (bent) stock on his DT10, I offered for him to shoot with the stock of my DT11 black. As he also has a TSK set, I would then try the TSK on my DT11… or so we thought. I had assumed both would be interchangeable between the DT10 and DT11, but it turns out that the DT11 has a longer ‘protrusion’ from the back of the action where the stock bolt screws into. The DT10 action wouldn’t fit the DT11 stock because the inlet for the longer protrusion is angled differently, I think. While the TSK stock fit onto the DT11 action, the provided stock bolt (for a DT10) was an inch or so to long to mate them together. 

As we were on the range we just went back to the originals and shot a few more clays, but it did leave me puzzled as most DT stuff is actually sold as “fits DT10 and DT11”. That certainly wouldn’t work with the same bolts, and wood wise I think the DT11 stock may need some small inletting to properly fit the DT10. 

Do other members have similar experiences or is this specific to the guns involved?    
If that is the case then I think we have actually met in person Yesterday!

If that is the case then I think we have actually met in person Yesterday!
That's funny! Yeah we were tinkering at Swinkel's range in Boekel and shooting skeet for most of the day. Did we shoot together at any point? I've only been to Boekel a handful of times so can't put names to many faces, but let's grab a coffee or a beer next time. I certainly plan on shooting there more often, yesterday was a treat. 

so a dt10 stock may sit inside the walls of the action of a dt10.
The wood grip of my mates TSK for the DT10 actually stood fairly proud on the DT10, and was a pretty good fit on the 11 in terms of width and wood to metal. If not for the different stockbolt-nut configuration on my 11 (as opposed to his DT10) I would have had no problems with it. I may see about finding a shorter nut, first glance on the Beretta site didn't yield immediate results.      

Latest posts

Back