Back for a bit of a do....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

Don't know how it happened but meeting some good old friends on wed for a few rounds of ABT, good job I never sold the trap gun. Not shot clays for about two years so should be interesting. Apparently the ground sell fiochi lite something 26g jobs......never heard of em but be shooting em cos I have no plastic was in stock. ...will report back.....

Don't know how it happened but meeting some good old friends on wed for a few rounds of ABT, good job I never sold the trap gun. Not shot clays for about two years so should be interesting. Apparently the ground sell fiochi lite something 26g jobs......never heard of em but be shooting em cos I have no plastic was in stock. ...will report back.....
Take some 30 gram 6's in fibre, nobody will notice  !    :whistle:

Mind you, THAT could be an expensive day out  !

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: ips
Tried these when they first came out. Noticably punchier than the 28g TT1 fibre.

yup they are a bit rough on the shoulder , great breaks though , get the impression that they pattern tight but never tried that ,did notice very dirty barrels after though but can put up with that . the way prices are going it will end up a grand for a box of cartridges and get a free gun thrown in..its only a matter of time😏

be interesting to see what you think, used them on sporting and 1/4 1/4  is all thats needed most of the time , you do need to scrub the tubes after though as leading up some what , enjoy your day.

be interesting to see what you think, used them on sporting and 1/4 1/4  is all thats needed most of the time , you do need to scrub the tubes after though as leading up some what , enjoy your day.
Weather not too good so going to re schedule for next week (hopefully) will report back 👍

Interesting where are you going 🤔 
Crabtree mate, 👍

Weather not too bad for us but wasn't to encouraging up there so as I have no real reason to shoot clays in the wet or even the dull these days I see no reason to venture out 😁 

One of the delightful prerogatives of the aged.  Doing whatever you feel like and not what you don't
Exactly.

Age and being retired mean you can do what you want when you want...or not as the case may be 😁👍

Funny old world... due to a lack of TT1's, I've had to plump for 500 of these 26g Litespeed like yourself to suffice for now. Still, they do seem to be a very popular choice at the gunshop. Cheapest things I've seen for a while at least.

Okay, so went out sunday with 50/50 Fiocchi Litespeed and Gamebore/Kent Velocity+...

...noticed absolutely no difference between the two except the former was available for 199 per thou as opposed to the V+ which are now about 230. Admittedly, I'm a slightly more solid shooter now so perhaps they felt punchy back in the day cos I was still trying stuff out.

Who knows... Ips... use them, enjoy them, they go bang and things disappear in front of the barrels!

Okay, so went out sunday with 50/50 Fiocchi Litespeed and Gamebore/Kent Velocity+...

...noticed absolutely no difference between the two except the former was available for 199 per thou as opposed to the V+ which are now about 230. Admittedly, I'm a slightly more solid shooter now so perhaps they felt punchy back in the day cos I was still trying stuff out.

Who knows... Ips... use them, enjoy them, they go bang and things disappear in front of the barrels!
I will definitely be giving them a go just as soon as weather is good enough to go shooting 😁👌

I will definitely be giving them a go just as soon as weather is good enough to go shooting 😁👌
So what happened in the end Ian? Did that old DT10 fall to bits on you? 😂 Only joking mate it’s a lovely gun. 

• Haha
So what happened in the end Ian? Did that old DT10 fall to bits on you? 😂 Only joking mate it’s a lovely gun. 
Not managed to get out yet for one reason or another but ii fully intend to as soon as I have a gap in my diary, being retired is hard work you know 😉😉

Not managed to get out yet for one reason or another but ii fully intend to as soon as I have a gap in my diary, being retired is hard work you know 😉😉
Ian, great to hear from you mate. I will say no more. 👍👍👍

• Thanks

Latest posts

Back