Where can I watch the Olympic shooting events?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeedsZeppelin

Is anywhere streaming the Olympic shooting events free?

I've managed to watch the skeet finals on a Discovery+ trial, but won't be able see the trap events later in the week without subscribing.

I can't see it on the BBC schedule, unless I'm missing something?

I assume the BBC don't care as Team GB will not be represented.

Discovery + and Eurosport will show the trap. The BBC may show highlights if either the UK men or women make it to the final. It’ll also be on the ISSF online channel although probably not live.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can download it from torrent sites very soon after it has finished.

I can't see it on the BBC schedule, unless I'm missing something?

I assume the BBC don't care as Team GB will not be represented.
I was looking for the Archery too. It seems (Ihaven't fact checked though) that because Discovery Channel US purchased the rights The BBC is limited to what it can show with only 2 live streams available. 

Probably why the coverage is a bit hit and miss and not up to the standard we normally get for this Olympics.  And they call this "Progress"

Supposedly as follows on Eurosport 2.

6.30am Womens Trap Final.

7.25am  Mens Trap Final.

I shall be watching the Womens Beach Volleyball.................AGAIN  !

Watched trap live on BBC, its really not a great spectator sport
I didn't think it's any less entertaining than Golf, Tennis or Rowing. (Then again,  I think watching Football is seriously  boring ) 

At least now with HD TV you can see the target. 

I wonder if they could use the same device that tracks a golf ball to highlight  the flight line of the clay. 

Yes not very good to watch they way its broadcast at the moment. Perhaps two cameras on a split screen would be better.

I have watched older olympic skeet finals on YouTube. Hopefully at some points the Tokyo ones will also be availabe there.

Watched trap live on BBC, its really not a great spectator sport
Like many sports I think you have to be there and be in the zone as it were. DK looked as though he was going to throw that silver away! He is at an age where chances like he made will not come around again he really should have won the gold with out a shoot off... funny old game🤣

Latest posts

Back