Rules are maybe for Fools

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salopian

CPSA Members and shooters in general .

DID YOU KNOW ?

Safety glasses MUST be worn over the eyes whilst shooting .

Ear defence must be worn by ALL in the shooting vicinity.

Coaching is NOT allowed for a competitor whilst they are in the stand shooting at targets.

If you leave the safety ON it is NOT pair again.

It is nothing established if you break one of a simo pair and the second target is a 'no-target'.

You CANNOT shoot in flip flops or Jesus sandals .

It is not a valid reason to say " I didn't know the rules " it IS sheer stupidity .

DID YOU KNOW ?

Coaching is NOT allowed for a competitor whilst they are in the stand shooting at targets.

It is nothing established if you break one of a simo pair and the second target is a 'no-target'.

It is not a valid reason to say " I didn't know the rules " it IS sheer stupidity .
and remember to enjoy !   👌

DID YOU KNOW ?

Well said 👍👍

Shooters are a special breed that honestly believe they have a Devine right to do what they want and how they want to do it.

DID YOU KNOW ?

I know that, it’s easily found on the CPSA website. I’m not altogether sure what a simo pair is though.

What’s the point you're making?

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears as tho Mr. Salopian is having another of his occasional venting of frustrations.  Not that they are not usually quite valid but one does wonder as to the effectiveness of posting them here.  I'd suggest that a pamphlet collecting his rants might be printed up and distributed at the various grounds where the offensive behavior intrudes on his otherwise idyllic existence.   

just a thot

:poke:  

I learned about Flip Flops in San Antonio Texas . 20 years ago I shot the USSC National . No one wore flip flops but me . On day 2 after seeing the rattlesnake warning signs on day one , I reverted to enclosed footwear ! 

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: ips
It appears as tho Mr. Salopian is having another of his occasional venting of frustrations.  Not that they are not usually quite valid but one does wonder as to the effectiveness of posting them here.  I'd suggest that a pamphlet collecting his rants might be printed up and distributed at the various grounds where the offensive behavior intrudes on his otherwise idyllic existence.   

just a thot

:poke:  
Would this be presented as an alternative to Mao’s little red book. All shooters would be required to read and carry it on the grounds. And non compliance will result in sporting shooters being forced to shoot DTL as punishment.😈😈😈

Neither eye or hearing protection appear to be mandatory in ISSF sanctioned events although all participants are strongly urges to use protection??

Most of the idiots I am complaining about , their Father should have used protection .

I think that the offenders probably do know the rules but choose to ignore them for their own benefit .

Offenders DO know the rules but just like winding Referees up. I have had this sort of 'bending' of the rules by some top shooters who DO know better but just like their presence to be acknowledged.  The same fools will drive to and from the ground in their flip flops too. Says it all really.

Neither eye or hearing protection appear to be mandatory in ISSF sanctioned events although all participants are strongly urges to use protection??
Yes, did not realise that till recently. Watched a u tube vid of London olypic trap comp.  Guy shooting in the final with no glasses or cap and only a pair of ear defenders covered with black insulating tape.  

Most of the idiots I am complaining about , their Father should have used protection .

I think that the offenders probably do know the rules but choose to ignore them for their own benefit .
Rules Are For Losers ! !    Winners make their OWN rules.

obviously

• Haha
Reactions: ips

Latest posts

Back