Churchills Challenge - 28th Dec (Assuming they are open)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonSkeet2

After shooting OK yesterday I really think I can improve my score, missed some silly ones and got on some harder ones and stayed on them. Anyone around on the 28th fancy a crack at it?? kick off about 12ish. Jon.

We may be up for this, will see you at Woodlands on Monday and decide then. Happy Christmas /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif

I might do Westfield reg on 28th... I'd like one more registered before the end of the year.

Westfield strong possibility for me. Haven't been since it was über tough a year or more ago. Just about had enough therapy to try it again. Csc3

Right, Weather forecast now looks OK for tomorrow so is anyone up for shooting this tomorrow? Thinking a 121 kick off :)  Jon.

unfortunately cant make this one Jonbeating tomorrow and working the rest of the weekhavent picked up the gun since the 2nd  and not sure when i can next shootmight need to change my goals for the year on the other thread/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Back