Helice @ Sporting Targets

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
Just been sent some interesting information - the team at Sporting Targets are planning to run a (big money) Helice Shoot - this is the first time I have heard of a new ground getting involved in Helice, possibly Nicola knows more- but certainly the first I have heard.

Details as follows:

• Date : tbc (based on interest)
  • Entries : £105 - based on a maximum of 30 entries
  • Prize Pool : £500 first prize, other places based on entry
  • 4 x 5 Italian pools and targets

They've asked me to post here and see what the general interest level is on this - so let me know here if you are interested - please don't post on what a rip-off £105 is, we've been through that before and we've established it is expensive - but interest registered here will go some way to Sporting Targets understanding when they could/would run this.

(edit) Flyer is attached...

post-10-0-43086900-1361450913.jpg

Attachments

• Helice Helice 2.JPG
    Helice Helice 2.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
No idea.

Did not know they have a ring?

Do not know if they have the fence either.

Spoke to John at Soorting Targets earlier - its something they will be 'importing'  to gauge interest and success.

They have the room (with all those flat paddocks there) - so assume they will be making the necessary adjustments to run the discipline.

Will keep this thread posted as I hear more.

The attachment looks like Henry's so i suspect he will be involved.

It has not come out to any of the Helice channels yet.....but it is great that another ground is interested in putting on Helice.

Ed knows the job well and can smell the money............ :smile:

Yep agree - good news all round to see a new ground.

I'm in if this is a good date - might be fun.

Yeap it is Hen. 

They are waiting for 30 interested parties and then it is a goer.

Helice like this is like the old days....big money.....anyone can win....love it.

I might, my calendar is near full as well..  :hunter:      :hi:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back