Nottingham recommendations please

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnsky

Hi All

I'm new to the world of clay pigeon shooting, only been shooting a couple of months but I would like to introduce my 20 year old son to it who is currently studying at Nottingham University. Can any one recommend a ground that my son and I could shoot at near Nottingham?

We would need an instructor and for the ground to supply the shotguns etc. as we don't have licences.

Br

JHW

Hi All

I'm new to the world of clay pigeon shooting, only been shooting a couple of months but I would like to introduce my 20 year old son to it who is currently studying at Nottingham University. Can any one recommend a ground that my son and I could shoot at near Nottingham?

We would need an instructor and for the ground to supply the shotguns etc. as we don't have licences.

Br

JHW
Nottingham and District GC is just up the road. Half a dozen trap lines with DTL and occasionally ABT on offer, all on acoustic release. NSSA and national skeet are also a available.

The ground does lessons and corporate events so I’d assume loan guns are available. Give the owner, Carl Smith a call.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back