Helice Championships !

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray

What's the position with regards to shooting the Helice European (Italy) & World Championships (Portugal) as I'm new to this game, I do like to travel around

therefore is it too late to enter them because I have not shot the required selection shoots ? 

Any other things I should know as well regarding minimum selection shoots ? 

Anyone can go. If FITASC do not put up a pre booking page then you just rock up and enter out there. This is the norm. We do not pre-book. If you are going it is easy. You just need an EFP. For Ghedi you fly to Verona (Easy jet) and for the Worlds you fly to Porto. Dead easy I can give you more info when i see you at A1. 

I am not doing Ghedi (the home of Helice) sadly this year because I have a French student staying doing an game internship on the estate when we are during that time. But i will be at Porto.

Unfortunately for me the Ghedi shoot clashes with our England skeet selection shoot the same weekend however at the moment the Porto one

does not clash with anything, never been Portugal so might fancy that one.  :nyam:  

Latest posts

Back