Hornet 100 FSP Shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlenPresley

Just for Ian a proper Fitasc thread and 100 targets!!! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-kiss.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-kiss.gif Shot Hornet yesterday was bitterly cold even had to wear gloves inbetween shooting!! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif After my last Fitasc Sporting Shoot back in June I managed to shoot 86ex100 some good targets and all hittable thought it was set up pretty reasonable no complaints at all really. Beat Elvis (Dad) by one so got my own back for losing to him at the Helice which was nice /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif Bank layout was straighted by Dave in our squad and I thought that was the toughest layout Some nice long birds on there but all hittable/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gifThe first layout near the clubhouse was a bit sh*tty with the trees coming into play and shooting in gaps but apart from that was ok just the cold but you can't do much about that!!! Think I may have even had a draw???? Think 90 was winning it so couldn't have been to far away! Glen.

Bloody well done Glen.I reckon the cold doesn't suit my shooting as some poor performances lately have all been real chilly days. The first one was Hornet; that place really cops the wind. I think low temperature makes me less `fluid`; a bit jerky as I flinch from the wind. I think my averages would be better treated if I waited for the warm, but I dont want to quit shooting for months! Well done again, especially as you dont shoot much these days, CSC3

Back