RT25 pro sport victory

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Panagiotis

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know about this gun model, I couldn't find any information in the internet. It would be appreciated any feedback about this model.

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know about this gun model, I couldn't find any information in the internet. It would be appreciated any feedback about this model.
Never heard of it and seems the internet hasn’t either! Have you seen an ad for one somewhere? 

Ok found a bit of info. Seems to be some sort of Beretta clone, made in Italy apparently. 

Never heard of it and seems the internet hasn’t either! Have you seen an ad for one somewhere? 

Ok found a bit of info. Seems to be some sort of Beretta clone, made in Italy apparently. 
Thank you. 

Still undecided about buying a 694 then, Panagiotis? 
My dear friend at last I Bought the B694 30' with an adjustable stock. At the first try I was a bit disappointed, but after rebalancing the gun and setting the stock proberly I am very impressed about the handling of this gun and the negligible recoil (the weight of the gun is only 3,670kg). 

My dear friend at last I Bought the B694 30' with an adjustable stock. At the first try I was a bit disappointed, but after rebalancing the gun and setting the stock proberly I am very impressed about the handling of this gun and the negligible recoil (the weight of the gun is only 3,670kg). 
Glad to hear it, enjoy! 

Latest posts

Back