Beretta unveiling... something?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luke_(NL)

As per the Beretta website (https://event.beretta.com/event/beretta/ )

On May 20th at 6:30 PM (CET) we will unveil a new exciting Beretta product. Register now to join the live event in your language and to play with us in the meanwhile

There's a somewhat hyperbolic 'teaser' relating to the unveiling, equating the new product to architectural improvements over the past centuries... and the carbon fibre bike frame. None of which have much to do with guns, but if you pause the video at 0:33, there's a CAD like picture of OU-action. 

Anyone here in the know? Or willing to hazard a guess? It could of course just be a black version of the 694, which wouldn't be far from the line of expectations...

They`ve developed a `green` friendly action that biodegrades stopping awful people from shooting at things!

More like something to make others green with envy 😂 

I’d sooner venture it’s something “black”, possibly a composite or partly carbon action. Whether the weight loss would be beneficial to how a gun feels is anyone’s guess.. 

Probably DT 11 Black Edition EELL ....😉

“The top rib, the entire trigger group (trigger plate + trigger guard) and the side-plates of the DT11 Black edition EELL are in carbon fiber material”

Edit; probably the one shown by SIMON-B.
Just noticed the one I’ve mentioned was already in the 2021 catalog.
Tomorrow we’ll know.

F859E72D-66EC-4D40-B630-39739EF7543D.jpeg

A4AC879F-B3E5-4C96-BA29-713B191F37E0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably DT 11 Black Edition EELL ....😉

“The top rib, the entire trigger group (trigger plate + trigger guard) and the side-plates of the DT11 Black edition EELL are in carbon fiber material”

Edit; probably the one shown by SIMON-B.
Just noticed the one I’ve mentioned was already in the 2021 catalog.
Tomorrow we’ll know.

View attachment 8636

View attachment 8637
That EELL in carbon fiber makes my credit card twitch.🤪

Looks a bit like the action of the SL3 modified with round shoulders and made for the masses.

Why the need for carbon fibre ? - there is no obvious need for weight saving.

:yawn:  
default_yawn.gif

default_yawn.gif

Wondering how long it wil take before Beretta applies the same concept on a competition model.

When's the last time you heard of anyone buying a new DT-11?
Does buying one S/H count? Guilty 😁 

I wasn’t far off with the lighter something guess, although it doesn’t look like its through choice of materials, but mostly quantity of materials. Not a gun for competition clays, but quite likely the customisable set-up will make its way into sporters. A 694 stock on one of these might make for an interesting skeet gun though!  

Latest posts

Back