Beretta Spares Kit(s)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pigginspadger

I’ve just discovered these 2 Beretta Spares Kits hidden away in my shooting cupboard, I cannot remember for which gun(s) they are applicable! I have owned various Gold E’s and DT10’s over the years, I now shoot a 694, so these may be useful to someone, if anyone could advise me as to which gun or guns they are for? I’ve no idea as to value either. Thankyou!!

image.jpg

I’ve just discovered these 2 Beretta Spares Kits hidden away in my shooting cupboard, I cannot remember for which gun(s) they are applicable! I have owned various Gold E’s and DT10’s over the years, I now shoot a 694, so these may be useful to someone, if anyone could advise me as to which gun or guns they are for? I’ve no idea as to value either. Thankyou!!
Looks like DT-series to me, and as I have a used DT11 on the way, I'd be interested in one if sending one to the Netherlands makes sense economically. Retail from Beretta's e-store is 42 quid.  

Hi, Thankyou for your response, I’m not sure about sending to Netherlands, I’ have to check on postage costs,  your advice on value is most helpful, much appreciated. 

Looks like DT-series to me, and as I have a used DT11 on the way, I'd be interested in one if sending one to the Netherlands makes sense economically. Retail from Beretta's e-store is 42 quid.  
Armed with this information, I’ll sell them for £20 each, plus £5 for signed for delivery, posted nationally only.

Latest posts

Back