East of England FITASC grounds

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehb102

Basic question that Google is not helping with: where are the FITASC grounds in the East of England? I know Barrow Heath used to have competitions. Anywhere else in Beds, Herts, Cambs, Suffolk, Norfolk or Essex? I have seen hoops on floors at grounds but not an actually place where you can shoot the same targets from three different places. 

Thanks in advance. 

Sporting Targets hosted a Fitasc series last year I believe, but I'm not aware of any grounds that leave Fitasc layouts set up and available for practice days.
Thank you! ST have apparently done FITASC classes before, so we are looking at that. Got a top FITASC shooter on it.

I think Lea Valley in Hertfordshire have Fitasc practice. Kibworth definitely do but that’s in Leicestershire out of your area.

The FITASC masterclass sold out on the first day but there is a possibility of a second if any woman wants to transfer from Englsih sporting to the hard stuff.

If you go onto the CPSA website, click on Fixtures and on the “discipline” toolbar select FITASC and enter then it will bring up all the grounds that do fitasc.  Hope this helps. 

If you go onto the CPSA website, click on Fixtures and on the “discipline” toolbar select FITASC and enter then it will bring up all the grounds that do fitasc.  Hope this helps. 
Also brings up Highwayman's, thank you. 

Doesn't bring up Barrow Heath so I guess it's not the best month or year for looking at future events.

Latest posts

Back