New guy here

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moffett

Hi all, I'm the new guy that can't hit clay birds. Hoping to get help from you pro's. Anyway thanks for letting me join 

Hi Moffett, welcome to the site I am sure you will get help here, your not on your own here not being able to hit clays ! there are many on here such has IPS, Westley, and Paul120 suffer from the same problem 😏

Can I add myself to that list - it seems full of esteemed or even esteamed company !!

• Haha
Reactions: ips
Thanks folks, yeh I'm about a wreck, right hand left eye dominate and can't shoot left handed. I'm all messed up

Hi Moffett, welcome to the site I am sure you will get help here, your not on your own here not being able to hit clays ! there are many on here such has IPS, Westley, and Paul120 suffer from the same problem 😏
Well you might as well include me too. 😂

Welcome to the site...........................NOW look at what you have started     !      :whistle:

IIRC, I used to be able to hit some of them, but after 4 months away all bets are off.. 
only 4 months Will.  I’ve been away almost 5 years , I’m not sure how I will even hit a single OT bird when I try next.  (Now wait for the comments about nothing has changed then! )
It will probably come from IPS or Wes or some other kind person! 😂😂😂

only 4 months Will.  I’ve been away almost 5 years , I’m not sure how I will even hit a single OT bird when I try next.  (Now wait for the comments about nothing has changed then! )
It will probably come from IPS or Wes or some other kind person! 😂😂😂
Well look on the bright side Les, if you hit nothing you will probably stay in the same class and not move up to C 🤣😂😅And you can shoot against IPS

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: ips
Back