So... What do we think of squadded shoots?

GlawsterCodger
5 hours ago, Doug Pinnegar said:

Poor phrasing, you're always given the chance to see a pair but you don't get to see a few shooters shoot the whole stand to see 4+ pairs.

Ah thank for that and I get you, thing is a muppet like I sees different shots take on a target different places in flight path then gets most confused! Trust your judgement, good call.

chippy

I really like squaded shoots . I shoot Northampton and sporting targets quite a lot and they have always been squaded. Normally no queues and you get to meet people that you wouldn't normally shoot with. 

• Like 1
GlawsterCodger

As a selfish old man, it’s days like today 💦💦💦💨💨💦💦💦💦💦 (it’s horrid outside as I type) in that having pre book onto a squad obligates one to go out rather than the sensible armchair tea & telly. Overall though the known start & 🤞 known finish type does help plan the day, if anything one has missed out on chewing the fat with chums, but that’s happening everywhere not just a clay ground.  

• Like 2