For sale: Miroku MK38 Trap / 29" / Teague multi & multi / Adjustable trigger / £895

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antse7en

Sale Ad. 

Miroku MK38 Trap

• 29" barrels (30" with extended Teague multi-choke)
  • Adjustable trigger fitted by BWM
  • Teagued in both barrels - supplying skeet and skeet (£55 per additional choke from Teague)
  • Oil finished (original varnish removed)
Price: £895

Description:
This MK38 was originally 32", reduced by Teague and re-proofed in 2021. It has an adjustable trigger unit fitted by BWM as well as multi-choking in both barrels. It's been refinished in slippery dicks oil. This is essentially unwanted and as such wasn't sure how to price. Looking on GT the cheapest MK38 is £650 which is damaged, the next along £695 with spliced wood, no trigger or chokes, before a bog standard one at £795 without trigger, Teague chokes and still in varnish. This has been my reference point. 

Any questions welcome. 

Thanks,
Ant

Image from iOS (67).jpg

Image from iOS (73).jpg

Image from iOS (72).jpg

Image from iOS (71).jpg

Image from iOS (70).jpg

Image from iOS (69).jpg

Image from iOS (68).jpg

Hi all this was originally sold subject to collection however the chap has decided against the trip. Therefore still available. 

Hi all this was originally sold subject to collection however the chap has decided against the trip. Therefore still available. 
Unfprtunately it's not a good time to get a sale.  There's one fairly close to me for sale  However the all but essential travel is banned rule makes it out of the question  at the moment. Yes you could chance it if it was a fridge or something but as it's s firearm and all private sales have to be done face to face it's not likely to go un noticed when the paperwork gets processed. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfprtunately it's not a good time to get a sale.  There's one fairly close to me for sale  However the all but essential travel is banned rule makes it out of the question  at the moment. Yes you could chance it if it was a fridge or something but as it's s firearm and all private sales have to be done face to face it's not likely to go un noticed when the paperwork gets processed. 
Good point Paul, oddly hadn’t considered that. I’ll wait given no rush. Cheers!  

It would be a easy one for the police, pity they don't seem to bother with the furloughed tourists who keep flocking around where I live.

Having paused the sale and given we’re now back out shooting and able to travel - I’m re-listing! 

Details as above - any questions feel free.

Latest posts

Back