New CPSA classifications are out.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Hewland

To my surprise the new classifications were out this morning (as scheduled). Thought they might have skipped this 3 month interval and just waited until end of April as not a lot of shooting has been going on..

Now the CPSA site appears to be down. Perhaps they are having a rethink..

Seems to be up and running again.

I despair every time they update the cut-offs.  A class recedes ever further into the distance.

Last edited by a moderator:
To my surprise the new classifications were out this morning (as scheduled). Thought they might have skipped this 3 month interval and just waited until end of April as not a lot of shooting has been going on..

Now the CPSA site appears to be down. Perhaps they are having a rethink..
Yet even with the time shutdown a chum has still managed to shoot at over 10,000 raw targets 😳 I was. 

Just in time for the English Open. Happy days.😄sandbagger2_art (2).jpg

Still on medication then Wes? 😂 Stop the bloody game shooting with IPS, it will only make things worse. 😂
Never managed to get a single game day last season. Just had a few problems with an enforced change of gun, however, it had seemed to sort itself when WHAM, another bloomin lockdown  !      🙄 

Latest posts

Back