Beretta world 2021

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiptop

I see the Beretta world is being held at EJ Churchills this year. Thursday 17th to Saturday 19th June. 120 targets over 14 stands.

Bookings now open. All booked, plenty of time now to dust off the old 682 Gold e.🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
The hubby was booked for today but M25 at a standstill and he never made it, turned back after an hour sitting there. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m shooting this tomorrow after really enjoying the event last year, although after seeing the current scores for my class I’m wondering if there is any point 🤦‍♂️ 

has anyone looked at the scores? And if so have any thoughts to share. 

The hubby was booked for today but M25 at a standstill and he never made it, turned back after an hour and half sitting there. 
What time was that donna? I was at College Farm for a 12 o'clock squad and got round the M25 ok. Maybe I just missed it.

What time was that donna? I was at College Farm for a 12 o'clock squad and got round the M25 ok. Maybe I just missed it.
I did college yesterday. Very good. Firmer than recently. Two bad stands, 85. Never hit crosser on 12. Had two shots after and smashed it with extra lead. Good target!

I did college yesterday. Very good. Firmer than recently. Two bad stands, 85. Never hit crosser on 12. Had two shots after and smashed it with extra lead. Good target!
First time there for me today. Only missed the first one on 12 for a 7 on that stand. Couldn't find the midi on Stand 6 - reckon I was in front. I don't want to talk about Stand 1 where I dropped 5! Embarrassing. Finished on 78.

Early morning, apparently someone else on the squad never made it either,
Sounds like I was lucky! Was going to shoot the Berettas with my semi-auto, but cancelled as I decided I'd rather do a normal Reg shoot.

Latest posts

Back