Shotgun Cartridge Price Increases - 7-12% From 22nd Febuary

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b348xyx

Hi all,

had this email come through today, thought post incase anyone wants to get there orders in with your local suppliers before price increases start hitting us all.

Thanks 👍

IMG_1394.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
If they all increase their prices on the same day that's a Cartel. I thought they were illegal.

Where's this from by the way. May also be the retailers way of boosting short term business.

If they all increase their prices on the same day that's a Cartel. I thought they were illegal.

Where's this from by the way. May also be the retailers way of boosting short term business.
Justcartridges ,I believe. Trying to push prices up for something that`s not in demand is a bit daft.

Justcartridges ,I believe. Trying to push prices up for something that`s not in demand is a bit daft.
That says it all then, online retailer low demand at the moment, lets put this out and drum up some trade Their probably getting a inkling that not a lots going to happen shooting wise until around about May 😄

Garwood.

Agreed but there are one of the few dealers (by shipping) who can make use of any price increase to get sales in now. Most clubs, shops etc have very limited opening if at all.

I don't understand the the manufacturers logic either - we may not be buying them for couple of months so why put up the price on something you haven't made.

Email was from just cartridges, I have emailed my local shop where I buy my cartridges to ask if they had any news regarding price increases. waiting there reply.

Bought a few slabs as lockdown loomed from a ground that were selling them cheap to get some ££ back,so ok personally. . Profiteering will be regulated by supply and demand at the end of the day I suppose....

Doing the same here locally, buying a slab now and again, stocking up when funds aren't being spent elsewhere.

Luckily their able to stay open due to selling animal feed/etc as well

It appears to be correct. Justcartridges have stated their prices are going up on 22nd. They wouldn't be doing so in the current climate without prompting from the manufacturers.

Bang your orders in next week. We all have to do our bit to keep the sponsored lads in cheap cartridges!

PM.

Just bought two thousand RIO Star Team Evo for €440 or about £387 through a deal the club has put together with a local supplier good deal I think as they are said to be going up in price here as well. Trust T2 available for €172 per thousand might get some them too they are a good cartridge too.

Dear Just Cartridges ,

Could you please send me 10,000 Fiocchi Fblacks 8 shot tomorrow , and I will pay you when I am next working.

Thank you,

Father Christmas.

This is just shameless buttering up for profiteering, people will use less, buy cheaper or reload and the greedy will miss out .  Some corporate behaviour in the last and future 12 months will damage brands irreparably.

Latest posts

Back