Euro 2012

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hnachaj

My French friends have pics of the Parcours layouts. Russo has been there in November and suposed to have all virgin layouts!http://chezeteam.blogspot.com/.....l?spref=fbThe grounds look fabulous! I wish I could make it. It depends on our lottery system!!!!!!!!!! I will try to make the Euro COmpak near Budapest. Those blonds there just................ The Lone Canadian planning the South African adventure for 2012Henry/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Looks lovely. Funnily enough, Bob_P mentioned this on Sunday about making the trip to Portugal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's an excuse to post the flyer 
Euro+2012+4.jpg

I'm fairly serious about going to this... to shoot if I can, and then cover/liveblog for ShootClay... Bob, I'll email you offline... is anyone else interested in the trip?

We're definitely up for this, it will make a nice warm up for the Worlds in August/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif I'm not too sure when the entries will open, so will have to keep an eye on http://www.fitasc.comIf you're thinking of coming along, you would need to get:A FITASC shooters card - really easy if you're in the CPSA just an online form at the Fitasc website aboveA European firearms pass, free from your local constabularyFlights, Hotel, Car hire etc It seems that Easy Jet do now allow firearms, at a cost of £25.00 each way, there are some formalities, like having the right documentation, and telling them when you book. When I looked a few days ago, return flights were available at less than £80.00 Not sure if there are any side events, looks like the Fitasc comp will be 50 birds a day for four days, maybe they'll have a parallel sporting event to shoot in the spare afternoon/morning slot. Anyone more exerienced in these things know if that's likely?   It would make an ultimate shootclay meet up, and it's only a couple of hours away, so would be great to get a team together. Hopefully we'll have a few more takers /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif Bob

There are no side events at these competitions. You shoot two Parcours with about an hour of spare time in between. You choose AM or PM starting times. You alternate each day for four days. The later you book, the worst are your shooting times! IE Lonato Euro, 6.30 AM! UGH!!! The Lone Canadian,Henry/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

End of January / February, let you know if I hear any news.

Then wait for the website to crash!!! I just hope it isn't crazy with subscribing and you miss out, I'm thinking of waiting until I definitely have my entries sorted before booking anything else. Maybe Henry can tell us how reliable the Fitasc website has been the last comps? Haven't booked into a comp via the Fitasc site for a long while! Glen.

It was much better for this years World. It did not crash, if the mind remembers! I was the first one to sign up on the Saturday before the official Monday Euro time openning. Getting an early booking will usualy give you better shooting times. The Lone Canadian,Henry/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

You need to go on the FITASC website and create a shooters card first before you can enter.

I'll be monitoring it through this evening - just in case, and then again first thing in the morning. Matt - are we going for a morning or afternoon rotation?

Latest posts

Back