Shoot Clay Support Challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growl

Good evening everyone, I recently hit a major low and was at the point of hanging up the iron!

I was overwhelmed by the level of support that was offered by a number of members of this forum, many of whom I have yet to meet - that sort of being te reason for this post!

How about a challenge shoot based over three grounds as a bit of a get together and a low key shoot? It could be shot on normal shoot days or if it helps on "training days" I would be happy to put upa nice bottle of wine for 'the most improved shot' and I think Andy said he could think of something for the 'least improved' I may have modified the language slightly!

We could try Oakedge, Hodnet and Longridge if they suit or happy to take any suggestions, dates can be finalised later, just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Once again, thanks to allfor your much appreciated support and encouragement, all the best, Growl.

I would love to get to at least one of the dates Growl.  Which ever is nearest to Lincoln probably, but count me in  :eek:k:

Good work on the recent shooting BTW

Phil

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a thought, thinking of the distances that some folk would be travelling, would it be more suitable if we did this over three shoots but you only need to shoot any one (or more) of the three - best score to count, I think this may help as the idea is more of a get together and the cra'ic than the results, any thoughts?

Maybe do it as an all round Growl, that way its a bit more of a otters!

Otters? I put otters

Eh? Im typing (otters) and its coming out as otters

C r a I c !

Thats wierd?

I meant crack, the 'engine' behind the forum changers words it doesn't like. You can get round it by putting a full stop between each letter fluffy rabbits is actually b.a.n.t.e.r

Four disciplines 2 trap skeet snd sporting 25 clays at each its a proper discipline I found out the other day on here but it would give a fair slant on the whole thing, and give everyone a few shots that they may otherwise not havr had a go at = c.r.a.i.c

All round will only work at grounds that have the infrastructure

Oakedge sporting or compact that's it

Hodnet. Sporting skeet dtl and compact on same lay out.

Longridge. Sporting. Compact.

See what I mean.

Ok guess im spoilt in the midlands Kibworth orston wedgknock etc....just thought if we mixed it up a bit... maybe someone has a game trailer to hire or something growl asked for ideas

Ok guess im spoilt in the midlands Kibworth orston wedgknock etc....just thought if we mixed it up a bit... maybe someone has a game trailer to hire or something growl asked for ideas
Just thinking of people who would be traveling l. Orston for east, Doveridge for middle, coley,s for west if they do trap not sure but someone will know.

Just a thought, thinking of the distances that some folk would be travelling, would it be more suitable if we did this over three shoots but you only need to shoot any one (or more) of the three - best score to count, I think this may help as the idea is more of a get together and the cra'ic than the results, any thoughts?
Sounds good to me.

I would like to try and join you guys and say hello - and I'll put up a prize as well... let me know when you plan this.

Latest posts

Back