Beretta B-fast Weights Wanted

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris_S

If anyone has some of the spare weight disks that fit into the newer stocks, I'd be keen to buy one or two?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one fitted to the gun already but need another one or two...

I see, I bought the weights,  cost me 50 quid from Sportarm for what are essentially heavy washers.. I’d try to find some tunsten washers or similar 

Can't find anything similar that will fit in the stock, anyone have any of these weights sitting around in the empty hard case?

A set is 37-ish pounds from Beretta's own e-shop, and they ship most stuff really quickly. If you combine with any other spare parts you may wish to keep on hand, shipping is likely free (from seventy five quid or so). There are discounts on spare parts around most of the holidays, and the occasional promo on free shipping for smaller orders as well. No need to go through a dealer and pay a surcharge, which is one of the things I like about Beretta. What gun are they for?     

Browning ought to learn a lot from Beretta when it comes to suppling spares especially in the UK

Come on Browning this is the 21st centuary after all

Latest posts

Back