HELICE - Classifications

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guerini Guy

Now this might start off sounding like a really dumb question to someone who knows the answer, but I'm sure there are members like me who havn't got a clue.

So, if CPSA do not recognise Helice / ZZ as a discipline, at least in terms of listing scores and classifications, how does each shooter get classified for a competition, or does just everybody shoot it on an equal basis?

Have an interest in having a go this year so would just like to know - I am sure that somebody out there (Nicola) can answer the question for me ?

Ta in advance  :D

Nicola is the expert here - but I have shot a couple of Helice comps, and everyone on those was 'classified' equally.

I've been told there is no Classification in ZZ's we are all equal.....  :???:

Malc, as they say 'everyones equal' ...................its just some are 'more equal' than others !!

plus if the classification was done as in some disciplines out of say the first 300 targets you could be talking 20 +competitions , as some are shot over 12 targets ....dependant on entries (although this might of changed in the last couple of years ) plus side you might only need 500 cartridges for actual zz comps in a year

Going back to an earlier thread when helice was mentioned how would you classify the 5 people or so that shoot it :)

Going back to an earlier thread when helice was mentioned how would you classify the 5 people or so that shoot it :)
 First, Second, Third, Fourth and Fifth!  :p  

There are no classes for Helice. If you want to represent GB then you need to shoot the selection shoots to win a place on the team. Although you can enter the international comps as an individual entry, unlike OT.........

Latest posts

Back