Miroku Mk38 Adjustable Trigger

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geordieboy

Just dropped myself back into an Mk38 Trap gun again...... and wonder why I left in the first place.  I love it.  All it needs is a 1" pad and an adjustable trigger.   So then, anybody know where I can get one?  As its a browning (essentially) surely we should be able to get one retro-fitted?

Cheers

Yep, totally possible (I've had it done twice). First time via Nigel Teague and second BWM directly. Can't remember exactly how much but believe somewhere between £100 - £160. Any gunsmith can do it they'll just order the part from Browning and fit it.

Just dropped myself back into an Mk38 Trap gun again...... and wonder why I left in the first place.  I love it.  All it needs is a 1" pad and an adjustable trigger.   So then, anybody know where I can get one?  As its a browning (essentially) surely we should be able to get one retro-fitted?

Cheers
one of the best performing guns out there , and not ridiculous money ,  build quality second to none !!!! 

Yep, totally possible (I've had it done twice). First time via Nigel Teague and second BWM directly. Can't remember exactly how much but believe somewhere between £100 - £160. Any gunsmith can do it they'll just order the part from Browning and fit it.
Awesome thanks. I'll get on to it. I just need the trigger moving forwards a little that's all. Loving the gun again. 

Awesome thanks. I'll get on to it. I just need the trigger moving forwards a little that's all. Loving the gun again. 
One thing to mention (but based on what you have said above will not pose an issue given you want to improve LOP) once the adjustable trigger has been fitted it can't sit on the furthest back placement - you get a choice of 3. 

This is due to the trigger blade striking the guard in its most rear position. For me I am all the way forward, and again it's fine in the middle. 

One thing to mention (but based on what you have said above will not pose an issue given you want to improve LOP) once the adjustable trigger has been fitted it can't sit on the furthest back placement - you get a choice of 3. 

This is due to the trigger blade striking the guard in its most rear position. For me I am all the way forward, and again it's fine in the middle. 
Cheers. I guess I will have it on the furthest forwards position all of the time to be honest. Good to know.

interesting ...hopefully steel proofed, adjustable comb, thin wall chokes like fabarm no.2....and rib options

What is it with Miroku and game guns at the minute?!

English field, mk game and now the mk11. Plus the crown, exquisite etc for Browning. I assume it's fashion lead but they're swamping a fairly small niche market. I wouldn't class anything with a solid 6mm rib as an allrounder.

I thought Miroku's main appeal was allways their lack of innovation! A simple core of products that just worked. They're definitely now going in a different direction.

PM.

I know the Aussies have been getting 725 action variants of the Miroku for a while . They also have deluxe trap guns , Turkish walnut and Briley thin wall chokes . It comes down I think to what the regional importer wants to specify and distribute . What is interesting in the specification above is that the trigger is not the 725 “ mechanical “ set up but the traditional inertia second shot set up . 

now the aussie version sounds more interesting ..where can I find details @MartynB

New miroku mk11, 725 action 525 trigger, side plated etc.

View attachment 8484
Now thats just weird ,well to me, the 725 was lauded as having better trigger pulls and mechanical second barrell, yet they throw that away and use the 525 mech ??  now if they used the original 525 action and updated trigger mech maybes that would make sence , anyways as a clay buster side plates pretty as they are are just wasted.

be interesting if those brileys are thin wall type or just briley fit invector plus type..

now the aussie version sounds more interesting ..where can I find details @MartynB

Now thats just weird ,well to me, the 725 was lauded as having better trigger pulls and mechanical second barrell, yet they throw that away and use the 525 mech ??  now if they used the original 525 action and updated trigger mech maybes that would make sence , anyways as a clay buster side plates pretty as they are are just wasted.
I've had a Pro trap. 725. Great patterns. Triggers? Naff. I've gone back to the inertia trigger. Much better. 

And as for that sideplate.... I'll be having one stock dimensions depending.

if you got the wonga why not , re adjustable triggers , I fitted one to my b25 years back, and also to my 3800 trap, just makes sence .

be interesting if those brileys are thin wall type or just briley fit invector plus type..
just re read this thread and realised @MartynBstated fitted with thin wall brileys..thisgets more interesting, barrels/ribs look like the ultra models, like the sound of tirkish wood as well. 

Latest posts

Back