FITASC Taster - January 14th - Wylye SG

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
A few of us recently expressed an interest in learning about FITASC – to understand the rules, the way an FSP shoot works and some of the target presentations we may expect to see.Ian @ Wylye kindly offered to run a FITASC taster session at Wylye Shooting Ground – and I've been in contact to work out how we can do that.

• Date : Saturday January 14th
  • Time : 11am Onwards
  • Location : Wylye Shooting Ground (http://www.wylye-shooting.co.uk/ for directions etc)
  • Cost : £25 including Coffee and a Bacon Roll (cartrdges of course supplied by you – no wad restrictions at Wylye)
  • Format : Ian will put on a selection of FITASC Style targets and walk us through the rules, and how the shoot would run
Whilst I'm sure that ShootClay has a lot of FITASC experts – this is a good opportunity for those of us that are keen to learn about the discipline in a friendly and fun environment. Big thanks to Ian for putting this on.Please add your name/comments below if you fancy attending and I'll pull the names together for an email update as we get closer to the date.Thanks, Admin.

Last edited by a moderator:
great idea im definately up for this as ive always wanted a go, managed to watch a round at WLSS.All the shots in the squad were awesome so thought better of going next year until id improved a fair bit matt did you see the post about tomorrow at churchills

Count me in, its about time I tried FITASC /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-embarassed.gif

Just bumping this one up - we're about two weeks away from this and I want to make sure we get as many people down as possible to see Ian at Wylye for this excellent event.So far - I count 9 in the thread, but anyone else ants to join in - then please add your names.I'll drop an email out to everyone during the week before and we can sort out car-shares etc. Matt

Any more for any more and any further updates? Dumb question but can you shoot FITASC with a Semi-Auto in registered? Looking forward to it :)  Jon.

JonSkeet said:

Any more for any more and any further updates? Dumb question but can you shoot FITASC with a Semi-Auto in registered? Looking forward to it :)  Jon.
Hi Jon. Yes of course you can use your semi-auto for Fitasc. (Make sure you bring a magnet stick though!)

JonSkeet said:

Yes John you can, I would recommend  1/2 choke for it though./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gifRegards Rob.

Latest posts

Back