Sale or return firearms dealers

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know a decent firearms dealer/shooting ground that will sell a shotgun on my behalf in Southern UK? Having upgraded to the XS Pro, I think I’m going to sell my other shotgun.

Depending on gun/price/location I don't expect you'll get that many.

Sold a rifle on there during the first lockdown, plenty of interest but only one who would make the journey to look at it.

He came around the back were I had it on a table for him to look at, complete with paper towel and antibac wipes for him to wipe it over berfore he handled it.

And yes he bought it, if their really interested they'll make the effort to come and look

More midlands really, but I’m sure sporting targets just north of Bedford do brokerage sales

Sporting Targets definitely do. Pretty sure that Chris Potters at Tunbridge Wells do. I think Acalon Guns at Mendip shooting ground do.

Wiseman's of Cannock recently sold 2 for me, getting more than expected for one of them. You agree a price upon leaving the gun, then sit back and wait. 

As Lloyd and Bebo have said, I would use Sporting Targets if it is not too far from you. They have sold a gun for me and were very fair in their approach to it and achieved a decent price for me.

Unless money is an issue then keep the other gun - having a spare isn't a bad idea.  I have dry weather gun (a Perazzi - too beautiful to get wet) and a Blaser Vantage for soggy days. 

Out of intrest what percentage are they asking on the sale price, and is vat added to the overall price.

Also do they do it sold as seen, selling on behalf of a customer etc

Mine was my old Miroku, I told them what I would be happy to get and they put a bit onto the price for their service. 

Latest posts

Back